The Sector Specialists
CharityeMail is specifically for the charity and not for profit sector, offering all the tools, services and benefits of a full corporate, professional system at affordable charity prices.
With a focus on response analysis, it’s great for the marketeer and fundraiser who wants detailed information about the behaviour of each individual recipient. Known in the trade as being easy and intuitive to use compared with other high-end systems, it features drag and drop templete design/edit system that gives you total point-and-click flexibility, easy to use segmentation tools, personalisation, dynamic content and a full reporting suite.
A step up from standard email broadcasting systems with their limited analytics and design functions, CharityeMail is far cheaper than paying for an externally managed solution – but gives you all the associated benefits at your fingertips.
The CharityeMail package includes:
- Everything you need to build your emails, manage address books, test and send campaigns.
- An easy system to upload your existing emails into an address book, manage bounces and unsubscribes.
- The HTML for an email sign up form on your website or Facebook page
- Free training for all staff and free refresher courses.
- Quick start guides, white papers, videos and support.
- Email support is covered in the monthly costs.
Email broadcast systems are traditionally priced by the number of email sent, i.e. a cost per email. However most corporates have a minimum volume price which excludes small organisations who don’t have many emails.
At CharityeMail we want to encourage small charities to use a proper email broadcast system rather than send out bulk emails from their PCs, so we have brought the cost down as far as possible. We have NO SET-UP FEE for our Professional Edition, sending up to 500 emails a month is FREE and subsequent monthly volume fees are as little as £20 per month.
In addition we offer a range of optional extras:
- Enterprise edition offers a survey tool, additional segmetation options and a microsite builder. Read more about this here.
- Customised FROM email address so that your emails come from an email address your supporters will recognise. Read how this works here.
- Template design. We can design you a template that matches your brand, website or a special campaign.
Other bespoke paid-for options
We can help you with general email marketing consultancy, strategy development and advice, including post-campaign analysis. We can also provide a full managed service if required.