The CharityeMail package includes:
- Everything you need to build your emails, manage address books, test and send campaigns.
- An easy system to upload your existing emails into an address book, manage bounces and unsubscribes.
- Free training for all staff and free refresher courses.
- Quick start guides, white papers, videos and support.
- No set up fee
- No support costs
- No monthly charges except what you use
- You then get billed monthly in arrears for the number of emails you send – by band. So if you send 3 campaigns to 4000 people you will get charged for 12,000 emails.
- If you send no emails you dont get charged.
|Email allowance per month*||Monthly fee|
In addition we offer a range of optional extras
- Enterprise edition which offers a survey tool, additional segmentation options and a microsite builder. Compare packages here. Cost: a £150 one-off set-up fee.
- Customised FROM email address so that your emails come from an email address your supporters will recognise. Read how this works here. Cost: £150 set-up fee.
- Template design. We can design you a template that matches your brand, website or a special campaign. Cost: FROM £200 per template.
CharityeMail is a complete stand-alone system, but there are lots of systems it can link to or connect with. Find out more here.
We can provide email template design. We have many years’ experience in producing hard-hitting HTML emails. If you’d rather not take on the design side yourself, we’ll do a better job than a general web design company. Don’t forget that once a template exists, you can make any ongoing changes yourself, so there’s no long-term commitment to any outside party.
We can help you with general email marketing consultancy, strategy development and advice, including post-campaign analysis. We can also provide a full managed service if required.